Do Stump Remover and Dusting Sulfur spawn in equal parts?

Willy Pete

I would expect that as a randomly generated item, while it is possible that there would be equal quantities of stump remover and dusting sulfur in the game world taken as a whole, that would be more by chance rather than design.  You still have some of the world to explore so you'll probably find a few more dusting sulfurs, maybe even stump remover or cans of gunpowder. 

In my Pilgrim game, I haven't gone through the rest of the world yet (since EP came out), but I have like 5 or 6 bags of dusting sulfur in the ammunition work bench drawer. I sure would like to find more stump remover though a few cans of gunpowder would be  nice too. 

I have a custom game where I have systematically checked every ... single ....location.... I recently brought all of the ammo crafting supplies to the cannery and found that I have 4 more Dusting Sulfur bags  than I do cans of Stump Remover. Unless there are 4 cans of stump remover in the CH mine only accessible during the aurora (The only exception to my looting conquest) and the fact that your mix match is the inverse of mine (more stump remover than Sulfur) I think it is safe to say that this is random. 

There is of course the chance I missed some hidden items. Hinterland devs are particularly devious in placing items but I have also been very thorough (Like, I break down all the crates and boxes in every location and tear up furniture for cloth and wood, some houses are vary bare). If I do find that these are equal as my games progress I'll update here.