Ability to remove corpses from indoors

Tekut

The Long Dark is all about immersion so if you find yourself a "home" base its not pleasant to have human corpse inside your "home"....

Some real facts:

-If you raise temperature in room with corpse it will stench to level that no single human will be able to sleep there,  not to mention that no one will normal sanity will sleep in room with decaying corpse.

-If im surivalist in real life and if i encounter home with corpse inside, FIRST thing I woud do is get this corpse out.

So solution is simple:

Make players able to remove corpse from indoors after loot, for better immersion and increased realism

/best regards, and ty for awesome game

• Upvote 3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

its been suggested time and time again, tho i dont recall hinterlands response.  i pretty much ignore corpses and just view them as a (usually terrible) loot drop.  in my opinion they should always drop a good bit of clothing, seeing as they are fully clothed, that part always bothered me more than not being able to move them.  

• Upvote 1

I think it's OK. Adds to the apocalyptic feel. And don't forget that a corpsicle is a container. You can give him a name and say good morning everytime you wake up and ask him what he wants for breakfast and put it inside of him (and laugh insanely as you slowly go crazy by his presence and your profound loneliness while thinking about all the chores you have to do every day and the auroras working up your electromagnetic hypersensitivity).

• Upvote 2