Our Wishlist

SteveP

Wishlist  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Let's see if I can get a representative sample of a recent poll on the Facebook community.

I'll copy the community results into a poll here. I've consolidated several recent polls. Too bad you can't have more than 20. Question 3 should be multiple choice but works this way too.

Edited by SteveP

Guest kristaok

@Dum_Gen I want the Story Mode to be finished don't get me wrong... but I still wouldn't mind seeing some paid DLC even before the Story Mode is finished. Here's why... we were only promised 5 Episodes that come with the Purchase, this means that technically Raph and the Team could make more Episodes and charge for them if they wanted to. So if they do / did intend to make more Episodes we would have to wait a loooong time for DLC if they waited to do the DLC last.

Guest kristaok
2 hours ago, Dum_Gen said:

So its ok to wait for story mode, but not ok to wait for additional paid DLC?

I never said that... what I said was; We were only promised 5 Episodes with our initial purchase, meaning we don't really know when the Story Mode will be finished. It could take a few more years for it to be finished IDK, I'm not Hinterland. That's why I would like to have some DLC, there's nothing wrong with paid DLC. People don't have to buy it if they don't wish to, but there are those who will buy the paid DLC - I being one of them. 

TLD came out sometime late 2014 If I recall, it so far has 3 out of 5 promised Episodes... if it's taking that long then we got a bit of a wait on our hands... it is what it is, I have learned to just be patient. In the mean time I would love some paid DLC. 

This is just me though.

Edited by kristaok

Guest kristaok

I'd definitely rather have some DLC, something to chew on while I am waiting for the Story Mode to be completed... but that's just me.