A small respite from the feud

I'm so sorry @Daymo, I know exactly how it feels. We get so attached to our pets that it really hurts when they leave us. I've had both cats and dogs my whole life.

My pack (3 cats, 2 dogs) and I are thinking of you and Snowball right now and wish you the best moving forward. 🐱🐶❤️

• Like 2

Guest kristaok
1 hour ago, jhickie said:

She looks like she has some Shepherd in her? :D she's very pretty! 

34 minutes ago, Daymo said:

I'm sorry you lost your cat, I just lost my German Shepherd girl not too long ago. It sucks so I know exactly how you feel. Hugs. 

Yep, she's half Shepherd and half Husky. All personality lol. She's the most vocal Shepherd I've ever had! She's about 2 in that photo, but she just turned 4.

Shepherds are the best, aren't they? Sorry to hear about your loss, @kristaok. I've been there, they are always in our thoughts. 🐱🐶❤️

• Like 1

Oh cool, my post has been buried in the Survivor Lodge, never to be seen again.

I understand that this isn't specifically about TLD, but the last post here was Dec 25th. Nobody looks here.

I feel like I'm being punished for trying to lighten things up in the main forum. 🤷‍♂️

Since there's no point in doing so, I'll never go off topic again. My apologies. 

• Like 1

Guest kristaok

@jhickie Thanks for your condolences. Also don't worry the post still shows up General Disussion for me. To be honest though I've made some topics myself that haven't been replied to, it happens. Don't feel bad. :) 

This is wholesome content.

@jhickie moved the thread not as a punishment but simply to keep things organized. If we didn't move it then other people would point to it when their less wholesome threads went off-topic and we moved those.

• Like 1

Guest Jeffery Simpson

IMG_7637.thumb.jpeg.816f4b3456e141a85dd8b5c33393ec56.jpeg 

This is Max, our Miniature Schnauzer. I don't think this was the first time he encountered snow, but it's certainly the most he's ever come across.

29 minutes ago, Admin said:

This is wholesome content.

@jhickie moved the thread not as a punishment but simply to keep things organized. If we didn't move it then other people would point to it when their less wholesome threads went off-topic and we moved those.

I understand. Sorry, I was just caught off guard by the move. I posted some snow pics in that forum recently and they didn't get moved so I was confused.

This whole GFN nonsense has got me a little annoyed. I need another coffee. Again, my apologies. :coffee:

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jeffery Simpson said:

IMG_7637.thumb.jpeg.816f4b3456e141a85dd8b5c33393ec56.jpeg 

This is Max, our Miniature Schnauzer. I don't think this was the first time he encountered snow, but it's certainly the most he's ever come across.

Max looks like he loves the snow! Awesome sweater. :)

• Like 1

Guest Jeffery Simpson

Coffee sounds good.

Also as a demonstration of how software isn't perfect (yet) here are things my photo app decided were "Eskimo Dogs". The baby geese are cute, but boy are they mean. The wallabies are also very cute, but not exactly Huskies.

IMG_5885.thumb.jpeg.65e5a8fb0135dd683f86b339c998c066.jpegIMG_6578.thumb.jpeg.34b70f0d302626c0e158ad529e325687.jpeg

35 minutes ago, odizzido said:

Always gotta like seeing adorable animals. I recently got a deer boop...what's a good image hosting site? I might upload the pic I have for people to see

You can just drag and drop it into your post, no need for 3rd party hosting. I'd love to see that picture! :)

• Like 1

That's awesome, how cute. I can't believe they came right up to you! Thanks for sharing, @odizzido😄

I'm still feeling like a dork for overreacting yesterday... tough morning, wasn't my best moment. I just like sharing pictures of good boys and girls! Here's a pic of my cats, and a pic of Leia with her new brother.

Sophia, Tuna, and Cassius - The Cat Pack

IMG_20190126_175844.thumb.jpg.584b434d0f1001d5b36c37fb54b0b2ca.jpg

Luke and Leia

MVIMG_20190922_203044.thumb.jpg.3212a4097473246daf02b6dff3cf5258.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jhickie said:

That's awesome, how cute. I can't believe they came right up to you! Thanks for sharing, @odizzido😄

I'm still feeling like a dork for overreacting yesterday... tough morning, wasn't my best moment. I just like sharing pictures of good boys and girls! Here's a pic of my cats, and a pic of Leia with her new brother.

Sophia, Tuna, and Cassius - The Cat Pack

IMG_20190126_175844.thumb.jpg.584b434d0f1001d5b36c37fb54b0b2ca.jpg

Luke and Leia

MVIMG_20190922_203044.thumb.jpg.3212a4097473246daf02b6dff3cf5258.jpg

I think Leia is trying to use the force.

”these are not the dogs you are looking for”

Edited by Daymo
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...

Little late but here's some pictures of my cat Charlie (God rest his soul)

My favorite picture

charlie.thumb.jpg.50cb25540dd6b536756f0bd4bc8a987f.jpg

He really didn't care what you did to him (that's an empty can btw :D )

849540819_Charlie3.thumb.jpg.151cd779d14e6b9f5172fd521334f7c5.jpg

You can look at me like that all you want but we still have to get this done..

2092437840_charlie2.thumb.jpg.4a4993b1c3734b11f70c61798a334025.jpg

This was when I had to take him to the vet to get blood work done regularly because he had diabetes. Poor thing was so scared and I felt so bad.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...