Reloading Revolver

hozz1235

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Willy Pete said:

100% happened to me. I did get them back, however you need to search really hard with the mouse to find them.

Yeah,   I had a similar experience on the river in PV.  When I reloaded my cartridge cases disappeared below the ice and couldn't be seen, however after scanning the ice with my cursor I was able to pick them up without seeing them. So when I returned to BI I scanned the snow on the trailer roof and was able to pick up the unseen cases.

• Upvote 1

This is a bit of a pain in the butt to do, but if you're low on ammo and can't afford to risk losing a single casing, unload the entire revolver from within your inventory.  The casings are automatically added to your pack.  Then reload the whole cylinder.

• Upvote 3

On 4/1/2020 at 3:18 PM, hozz1235 said:

That goes for picking up anything with either Revolver or Rifle equipped. 😉

Can you fire the rifle from the hip now? Haven't played in a bit but last I checked you have to be aiming tos hoot the rifle.

2 hours ago, Willy Pete said:

Can you fire the rifle from the hip now? Haven't played in a bit but last I checked you have to be aiming tos hoot the rifle.

Nope revolver only.  I guess stones too since you can throw while aiming, or throw without aiming.