dahemac

I can’t turn my head, and the aurora should wake me.

It is odd that the camera rotation, when you are inside a car prevents you from turning your head and looking out or into the back. There are probably camera rotation angle limits somewhere set to far too small an angle. I do not need to be able to spin my head like in the exorcist, but the left and right rotation should be enough that the views overlap and I can see what is out, or in, the back.

While playing, while sleeping, especially at the Cannery Workshop, I have jumped at the aurora starting and everything kicking into life. Probably this should disrupt your sleep. This would have the gameplay advantage of sometimes making getting enough rest problematic, but also allow you to get up and use the power-on time if you need to.

Agreed to both points. there was a mod  that allowed full rotation in the car, so it must be something that can be overwritten/changed.

It is also annoying that you can't break sleep once you've started. There are many times I've set myself up for a good night's rest only to hear the aurora, and not being able to wake and make use of it. I would think that the lights flickering and buzzing would be enough to wake anyone already on edge from having to scavenge and survive in this environment.

• Upvote 1

On 2/15/2020 at 8:18 PM, Silverhour said:

I would think that the lights flickering and buzzing would be enough to wake anyone already on edge from having to scavenge and survive in this environment.

When I am at the Cannery Workshop to use the machine I now just sleep in one or two hour increments. You are right that would wake people.