Global Map & Connections

SmallEjector

Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of a map of great bear island which also lists which areas connect to which, updated to include Bleak Inlet?

just to be clear, I’m not after the detailed maps of each region, just the ability to know which regions are connected to which.

many thanks

I've always found the that the in-game map gives you a decent idea already of where the connects will be. 

Example: if you look at where the Bleak inlet sits in relation to the Muskeg, the connection is likely on the bottom right quarter of the area. Sure, you don't have an exact spot, but you have a reasonable sized area to search. 

Some connections are not as intuitive, but overall this has worked for me. I like the hunt! Otherwise I'd say just Google the connections and you'll find all sorts of maps and written directions.

This map is freely available with a Google search, apparently someone named Kai made it. I've always loved this map and was hoping it would get updated with the addition of BI. You can tell where it fits in the world map, though. I just really like how the connected regions are depicted in this map.

TLD_KaisMap.thumb.jpg.beab66b6dfb1cbee605c56d3a00bd5e1.jpg

2 hours ago, ManicManiac said:

@SmallEjector

Generally I think it's better to find this out through exploration... however if you like, you can use this rough reference:

Reveal hidden contents

1508516619_RoughReference.thumb.jpg.2ba81c88c7ec031847e48e253906fed7.jpg

:coffee::fire::coffee:

That's pretty cool.. I never thought to open the world map after the update and have a look at the addition of BI. I'm so accustomed to the layout of the maps that I really never look at the in-game world map. Nice.

• Upvote 1