Instant Noodles

SpanishMoss

These would be similar to how coffee and Tea work. Insta-Noodles would be found as a food item in packs of two. They cannot be consumed until they are heated over a fire with water (the same amount used to make coffee/tea). They would provide 300 calories when consumed, and would give the Warming Up effect when eaten. But, they would stay hot for a longer duration of time, (ei 4 hr hot instead of 2hr) Meaning they could be used as a way to recover warmth long after they have been heated up.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the concept of a food item that is useless until prepared. Though 300 calories isn't much for all the work (same amount as [evil] sardines). I'd say 750 is more reasonable (same as condensed milk). Just my opinion, though. (I also like instant ramen, so I have bias here lol)

6 hours ago, Lankyone said:

I like the concept of a food item that is useless until prepared. Though 300 calories isn't much for all the work (same amount as [evil] sardines). I'd say 750 is more reasonable (same as condensed milk). Just my opinion, though. (I also like instant ramen, so I have bias here lol)

750 is a little unrealistic. I say 450 calories. If its not worth the work you can always prepare 2 of them.

Edited by Skelegutplays
  • Upvote 1