Regarding the new 1.74 hotfix and items in saves

Gun Tech.

I have technical support questions about a sandbox Survivor that I started on 1.69:

1. If I didn't play on him on 1.71-1.73, will items I left indoors outside containers at various bases still be where I left them? (E.g. matches, firewood, food, water, cloth/leather, curing stuff and tools.)
  2. If I didn't play on him on 1.71-1.73, will items I left outdoors be where I left them or moved into red boxes and accessible from there? (E.g. ruined meat, firewood.)

Thanks for the prompt reply! :) 

But the 1.73 patch notes were vague to the point of muttering curses. For this reason, I made a point of reducing the item types to the exact ones that will make most of what you've done until that day a waste of time, dividing them into indoors and outdoors to reduce them more, just to make it specific enough to answer.

Which of these items were affected; which from the 1.69 save will be lost completely in 1.74, and which will be moved to red boxes? (Tools include forged items.)

The most important ones are of course the ones that are lost completely.

@Murpharoo From another post it seems it does, and I would expect it for every update then. FM, Ravine, Winding River, Basin all have no indoor locations which means that if you left bases there for a safer revisit, all of the items you dropped in the region will be swept up and put at one of the region entrances. Except for items you left in containers. But obviously many items shouldn't be left in containers or they ruin and are deleted.