Archivist trouble.

Marandarose18

2 hours ago, jhickie said:

What is giving you trouble, maybe we can help. It's literally just going to places on the map.

I know, and I've been playing this game for over a year now so I personally think I'm not too bad at it but I seem to never survive long enough to get all the buffer memories lol. Maybe it's just me but I've literally had to restart this challenge SO MANY TIMES. 

15 minutes ago, Marandarose18 said:

I know, and I've been playing this game for over a year now so I personally think I'm not too bad at it but I seem to never survive long enough to get all the buffer memories lol. Maybe it's just me but I've literally had to restart this challenge SO MANY TIMES. 

What are you dying from? Cold? Wolves? Maybe just spend a little more time gearing up before you take on some of the harder locations. I forget where all of the spots are because I haven't done the challenge in quite some time, but I know some are harder than others. Like that one in FM at the radio tower out in the open.. sketchy. Loot easy regions like ML and get some good clothes and weapons before taking on the hard spots. Good luck! :coffee:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've been able to survive 30 days on Deadman, but I have died more than once too while doing this challenge. You need to travel during Aurora to gather that comp data. That's exactly when the wolves are active. Going to that radio tower in the Muskeg at mid-night when you know a pack is guarding it = nom nom. I figured it's best going there daytime and shooting the wolves first, and then sleeping inside the closed cave and coming back at night.

In any case, three hammers seems underrated to me unless you're good with ranged weapons, which I've never been. 😅

Edited by tulkawen