Cannery Workshop Lighing

dahemac

I recently traveled up from the Bleak Inlet to Broken Railway. I was struck by the difference in the night lighting of the BR Maintainance Shed and the BI Cannery Workshop. I wonder if the interior night lighting for the later had just not yet been done yet. The Cannery Workshop is simply black at night. Even if there is a bright moonlit night outside you cannot see the backlit windows from inside the Workshop. This is just disorientating and not consistent with others interior in the game. The interior of the Cannery remains vantablack until well after sunrise. This just should not be.

Please set someone to work doing the interior night lighting in the cannery workshop.

screen_(-4, 2, 1)_d7297201-5803-4366-b37b-9f130866a717.png

screen_(-11, 2, -4)_4cf7a09d-9de4-4163-8238-be4fc7376002.png

screen_(-388, 34, -604)_3e12232b-129e-4dd4-b6e7-8714707a264c.png

It looks fine to me... I think we're intended to use a light source in those types of places.

It's the same kind of thing over at the Maintenance Yard in Broken Rail Road.  Inside is pitch black and the outer area of that location more light gets in...
Based on that I'd say this location is consistent with others like it.

:coffee::fire:

Edited by ManicManiac

In fact the lighting in the Maintenance Shed in Broken Railroad has backlit windows at night and several perhaps unrealistic light patches. You can easily look around in the dark in the Maintenance Shed and orient yourself. Clearly here, someone worked on the interior ambient night lights. In the Cannery Workshop there is just nothing.