Aurimas

Things like fire and branches pop in as I move

Does anyone have this issue? I'll attach some screenshots later, but basically I can't see some things in clear detail from some distance and some things like branches visually pop in as I move. I have my Quality settings on ULTRA

Edited by Aurimas

I think it is common for static objects, which are not part of the map. For example I have pile of meat somewhere. When I am going to the point, I cannot see the pile untill I am cca 50-100m from it. But animals can be seen to ... I dont know ... far far away. Even when they are just some 2x2 pixels dots.

Even on Ultra most things aren't rendered infinitely far away.  Certain landscape elements are, like mountains and such.  Some render farther than others, like the shortwave towers in Forlorn Muskeg, I was pleasantly surprised to be able to see their lights from the other side of the region during an aurora, but most things you have to get within a few hundred meters before they are visible.

On 1/27/2020 at 10:41 AM, Aurimas said:

Does anyone have this issue? I'll attach some screenshots later, but basically I can't see some things in clear detail from some distance and some things like branches visually pop in as I move. I have my Quality settings on ULTRA

I got this same issue, and typically when its right next to me....Im on xbox x. o.o

this help boost general performance. 

Burt yeah , i dont like to see popup objects

Ultra settings all maxed out. 150 fps

2 hours ago, paganSK said:

this help boost general performance. 

Burt yeah , i dont like to see popup objects

Ultra settings all maxed out. 150 fps

Exactly my point, what is general performance?