1.71 Issue Only Partially Fixed?

Guest Paphalophagus

Guest Paphalophagus

One of the items mentioned in the 1.71 update:

[Gameplay] When harvesting shelves, unrelated items will no longer drop to the floor.

seems to be only partially fixed.

In the ML Camp Office, I broke down the table downstairs (the one laying on its side) near the workbench and a book and bedroll I had on the table upstairs near the small cabinet ended up on the floor near the front door. It doesn't happen immediately. Only after going outside and coming back in.

The same thing happened when I broke down the table upstairs near the top of the stairs.

Has anyone else had this, or something similar happen after the 1.71 patch?

Edit - OK! This is getting weird. Now the book and bedroll end up on the floor by the front door every time I go outside and come back in, whether or not I break anything down.

The really strange things is; there are two bedrolls on that table upstairs (along with the book) and only one falls through the floor with the book.

Edit to add a little more info: So I broke down the table upstairs, that the two bedrolls and the book were on, putting the two bedrolls and the book on the floor. Went outside and came back in and now the lamp is on the floor by the front door, but now the book stays on the floor upstairs and the two bedrolls end up on the floor by the front door.

Edited by Paphalophagus

I had the stuff dropping to the floor problem just a minute ago....I was in radio shack in PV, went to pick up the revolver book that was on the bottem shelf of the tv stand, and accidentally started sawing up the stand. Well hey, I needed some metal to med the saw anyhow, so whatever, let the animation finish and suddenly the tv was on the floor and covered up the book to where I couldn't pick the book up. O.O
I lost a whole leveling up on the revolver cause the tv squashed the book. X.x?