Feats can unlock via Campaign?

Antares

If I play the campaign episodes, as I am doing, I did not check if there is any advancements in the "counter" for feats unlocking, but can you answer to this please? Does the campaign count to the unlocking of the feats (like master fire starter and stuff like that, resistance to cold weather etc , efficiency of use of calories...)
Thanks.

Sorry I looked this up a lot also on steam where I was banned 4 years ago with strange accuses. But nowhere the question can find answer. It's very simple. Do the gameplay of the campaign ( I play hardest mode... i played this game already 200 hours since I also played years ago and I am ok with the difficulties it has.. still I get goose bumps when I hear that wolf barking for me or coming for me from behind ;) ) COUNTS FOR THE FEATS achievement?

Thanks.

Edited by Antares

Oh thanks! I am grateful to you.
I have been playing that mode and decided to start it from Timberwolf to look like I was survivor of a plane crash and then get to "paradise" ... and .. ok so that's what its needed in order to play the challenges with a easier "difficulty"... ok... Well.. Good to know.