Most intense experience?

Robbiieeee

What is your most intense experience of the game?

I was playing on voyageur as I was still learning the game. Survived 110 days before i died to a wolf that I got way too confident about.

Began a new gameplay on stalker difficulty. Much better experience so far. And with that I've just had my most intense experience of the game.

Spawned in desolation point and I survived the first 4 days scavenging for clothing and food trying to avoid the brutal -30°c average temperature. I'm now set up in coastal highway in a house with a fireplace behind the vas station on day 9 (night cycle for day 10).

Ran out of food (just soda cans left) so i decided i would go pistol hunting deer for hide and food (i already have some hide curing and i want to make the deer boots). (Pistol hunting is not fun as i havent found a rifle or bow yet). Finally killed the deer and began harvesting what I needed. 9.2kg of meat. Yummy and delicious! Inevitably, the wolves also agree. 

I attracted a lone wolf on the lake and so rather than waste my resources scaring it away, exhausted and encumbered I decided I would just lead him back to my house and get in safely so I can deal with him another time. 

Ofcourse, I underestimated stalker difficulty and heavy fog came. Almost lost my bearings. To make matters worse I bumped into the pack of 4 wolves that have been camping just down the road from me. Popped my flare. Now I have 5 wolves all wanting my yummy goodness. 

I finally get back to the road by the two coastal houses and luckily (as ive turned to get my bearings) spotted a 6th wolf lurking behind a tree. Now, I have 6 wolves all barking at me but too scared to make a move on me due to the flare. Finally i spot my house, and as I approach my door I hear something that rattled my core. Yes, a bear was charging at me. 

Luckily I made it home with all my meat and hide / guts but now I have 6 wolves and a bear waiting for me outside my house. My heart was seriously racing. 

Share your most intense experiences 

Edited by Robbiieeee
  • Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

I’m new player, The must time I can stay alive was 23 days, before a wolf coming from inside the fog and hit me, I use the knife , but come the second wolf I used a pistol and he runs way and I’m blending, walking blinds inside the fog, come the wolf 3 (or the first back) and kill me...

23 days, gone... I did a base, inside has deer skins, rabbit skins, ammo, food, and all lost.

now I want live more this time and learn hunting.

• 5 months later...

Apart from the story mode, the Winter's Embrace was the most intense. So many points in time where the weather turned cold while I was between good spots to camp, and even once I got good clothes, it was still dangerous.  At one point I was basically blindly navigating in a blizzard trying to get to the radio tower in Pleasant Valley.

• 10 months later...

I outfitted and went on a trek from my safe house. I just wanted to get a dear and I get so immersed in it that I lose all sense of survival in the first place. 

I see some dear but only have so many rifle shots left. BANG! I line a shot up but it's not dead. Only bleeding out. I follow the blood trail with no avail. Gone. Dang! 

I keep walking down the path and I come across a frozen pond with a moose in the distance. I walk around it and go on the pond opposite side of it. Collecting some things. Then I see it's glitched out. Hanging in the air. 

So of course I go walking up to it thinking I'm safe and nope screw that. It decided to come out of its coma and charged me while I tried to run away and curb stomped me and broke my ribs. I black out for a minute and barely crawl away along the rock face. 

I was getting cold as the wind was picking up so I found a crease in between the rock ledge. I build a fire and take my wet cloths off. Bandage myself up and take some pain meds.

Of course when I went on this trek I forgot a pot or a can as I came from my safe house. And all I wanted was a dear xD.

While I was in the menu, I come out of it and it's a friggin blizzard can't see anything outside of the little crack I huddled up in. In the moose attack my bed roll was destroyed and damaged so I couldn't use it and get a little rest to get some health back. 

So here I am huddled in this rock crack broken ribs, wet cloths and a friggin Blizzard. So I had to manually wait for my cloths to dry huddled up to the fire. 

The time was going down on the fire and I had to get some more wood or else I may not survive the weather. So I limp my broken ass out and find some wood and sticks.

I head back, mind you it's whiteout conditions. and of course the wind changed and blew out my fire when I got back. And I couldn't light a new one because of the wind and I didn't have any kindling. 

So I traverse the white out picking up sticks as I go so I can make another fire. I huddled up to another rock opposite of the wind and built another fire until the weather clears up. At this time it's getting dark and just a light flurry. Almost surreal and peaceful. My sleep meter is going down pretty good at this point. Broken ribs can hardly carry the stuff in my backpack now because I'm injured. 

Luckily I brought a lantern with me. For a second I lost my bearings and went the wrong way but I seen a bent over tree I remember passing by coming this way.

I finally limped my ass back to a Seacan and luckily there was a bed in there but the weather blizzard on me again. Luckily there was some supplies in the sea can for me to use up. I made it back to my cabin with 120hrs of rest I needed to do.