Hylander's Map

Hylander

Sorry, can you take a screenshot using F8, so it will include debug coordinates (and more importantly, the name of the bunker, which will tell us which type it is).

Hmmm...according to small room and those bottles of water on the floor,I would assume it is food bunker,so type B or C.Coz I found similar one, T-shaped, in ML map in my current map.Its content was food and water,two can openers and few tinder plugs.

I'm not sure, but food-only bunkers are all type A.

I'll summarize what we know so far:

A - 591, 1556

A - 493. 1062

A - 778, 284

A - ???

B - 2207, 869

C - ???

D - 1430, 266

E - ???

F - 1147, 202

We have two bunkers that we know where they are, but not what type:

412. 929

2335, 1142

So if PV is like ML in terms of type/distributions of bunkers, we're still missing one.

Types:

A - Food

B - Hunting

C - Tools

D - Medical

E - Clothing

F - Firewood

Of course all the bunkers have food & water, but the non-A type bunkers also have other more specific items.

Is this mean it is type E - clothes? have 3 clothes and 2 leather through.

Do you think this is the last bunker? :D mean this map is almost done.

P.s: And these water is dropped by me, i m going to live here a little while, near fishing hut so can fish and go down here to sleep easily.

screen_799c5432-fea2-4d05-8828-d307d884a

if you had to make a guess.... where do you think this maps exit is?... After touring the map i was thinking that it might be the cave that is located at 2373,277... because of how deep the cave is compared to the others... and because of that odd ice wall in the back... however the Burned Ridge Cave has the same build, although it turns downwards... it would be interesting if this map had two exits

if you had to make a guess.... where do you think this maps exit is?... After touring the map i was thinking that it might be the cave that is located at 2373,277... because of how deep the cave is compared to the others... and because of that odd ice wall in the back... however the Burned Ridge Cave has the same build, although it turns downwards... it would be interesting if this map had two exits

I doubt it would be a cave - more likely to be either "End of the road" or the long curve - probably the latter.

We have two bunkers that we know where they are, but not what type:

412. 929

I can confirm Idea's information (at least I believe he is referring to the 412/929 bunker and not some 412/430 bunker because of his screenshots. Probably just a typo. :) ).

Anyway, 412/929 is prepper cache A indeed. Just found it during my current PV exploration tour. :)

56ce10d724684_inside412_929.thumb.jpg.84

412_929.thumb.jpg.be0777a28d20e742bb7347

I've now updated the map with the location of the final bunker.

http://www.huv.com/TLD/Map.png

So,the last one is that C bunker,between Waterfalls and Picnic Spot(2618,1869) ?

Hmm...they all are rather on south side of the map.Only that C is on east side.Which is kinda odd,as there is still much empty space and that may lead to conclusion,that there are more than 9 bunkers? I dunno,this is just my thinking.After my current run,I will also join searching for bunkers few rounds,if there is maybe more of them.

I obviously suck at exploring this wonderfull map because I have never found more than two caves. Now that I am aware of them, I will search for them. Thanks for the map.

In the current edition, there are 15 caves marked. Good luck with your search!

Archived