corpses

Bulhi

I know this topic has been mentioned many times and even asked about in the Milton Mailbag forum, nevertheless let me say it again.

It would really be nice and helpful to have the option to bury corpses.

The reason for me is that on interloper the weather can really get very ugly and I usually don't track down wounded wolves, deer, bears immediately after shooting them.

When I look for them later, I try to use the crows circling sound, but of course in many places that mixes with crows circling above corpses, that are default. It would make the hunt for carcasses of shot animals so much easier if we could remove the default human corpses. Burying corpses then makes sense and has a clear practical purpose. :-)

• Upvote 2

As well as this practical reason it also makes sense from a quality of life standpoint. It would be nice to be able to put the dead to rest as you travelled around the world. Plus, nothing like a grisly reminder of your ultimate fate every time you go past it to keep your mood high, right? :P I know that I'd be inclined to either bury or cremate any poor sods I found frozen in the wild if I were living TLD. We are an emapthetic species and proper disposal of our dead is a pretty fundamental urge.

• Upvote 1

Guest jeffpeng
On 1/20/2020 at 10:50 AM, Bulhi said:

When I look for them later, I try to use the crows circling sound, but of course in many places that mixes with crows circling above corpses, that are default. It would make the hunt for carcasses of shot animals so much easier if we could remove the default human corpses. Burying corpses then makes sense and has a clear practical purpose. 🙂

Good point. Yeah, I guess I'm on board with that.