Nick[Ger]

Bow Upgrades - Better Arrows

I realy wish there was way to modify or upgrade the bow and the arrows. Im on day 200 on Interloper now and all i can use is the bow. Maybe the higher the Skill is, the more you could modify bow and arrows. or craft a better Version with Metal or higher distance or visualised target help. Fact, if you play on interloper you only have simple bow and simple arrows... it would be such a huge Upgrade for this exciting Mode.

best regards from Germany 

Edited by Nick[Ger]

I always thought that at some point Hinterland was thinking of adding new types of arrows, and maybe they still are. Because the arrows are called "Simple arrows", Why would that be the case if they were the only type of arrow you could use? Okay now to take the tin foil hat off...

• Like 2

Frankly I think this would be an awesome addition to the game, especially if it were a multi-stage thing.  It's been mentioned a few times in the past here and on Steam but with the introduction of Bleak Inlet I think the time is perfect for this.   For example you first have to craft arrowheads at a forge, then bring those arrowheads to Bleak Inlet and use the milling machine to upgrade the arrowheads into broadhead arrow tips.  Which can then be used to make broadhead arrows at a work bench, that do more damage compared to simple arrows.

• Like 2