desertedone

Well completed As the Dead Sleep Challenge

That was hard.

as the dead sleep complete.jpg

Ironic that they give me a stim at the near end. 

Edited by desertedone
  • Upvote 2
  • Like 1

I finished it the first time with BR as my last location, but it does take longer to go that way. And, as you stated, you don't get to make use of the stim at the BR Maintenance Shed if you make it your last stop.

My best time was by hitting BR first, which is sketchy AF with no flare gun, but doable. Just save some flares from BI to use in BR. On the way back from BR, pass through Marsh Ridge in FM for another stim, then take care of the grave in HRV. From there, it's a pretty straight shot... Ravine (railcar stim and flare gun), DP (Lighthouse stim), then finish in TWM.

Congrats on completing the challenge!  :coffee:

On 1/14/2020 at 4:46 PM, jhickie said:

I finished it the first time with BR as my last location, but it does take longer to go that way. And, as you stated, you don't get to make use of the stim at the BR Maintenance Shed if you make it your last stop.

My best time was by hitting BR first, which is sketchy AF with no flare gun, but doable. Just save some flares from BI to use in BR. On the way back from BR, pass through Marsh Ridge in FM for another stim, then take care of the grave in HRV. From there, it's a pretty straight shot... Ravine (railcar stim and flare gun), DP (Lighthouse stim), then finish in TWM.

Congrats on completing the challenge!  :coffee:

I finished at DP :)

Not going to lie this challenge wasn't that difficult, your primary concern is warmth. You can spam hot teas to get the warmth boost and just walk, that's it. I did enjoy it though nice change of pace from the usual loper

On 1/17/2020 at 1:54 PM, Enigma said:

Not going to lie this challenge wasn't that difficult, your primary concern is warmth. You can spam hot teas to get the warmth boost and just walk, that's it. I did enjoy it though nice change of pace from the usual loper

If you thought this challenge was fun, but not difficult enough, try the custom mode it was based on: Deadman

8MHM-/j8P-Dw+/AcKe-fgIK

Enjoy!  :coffee:

edit: It may have been altered with the new hotfix yesterday, I'll have to check it when I get home.

Edited by jhickie