Is it always poor visibility in Pleasant Valley?

Capi

During the 9 days I have been in Pleasant Valley, it's been blowing and poor visibility for like 7 of these 9 days. It's really hard to explore when it's like this and wish it could be a bit more days / longer periods of clear and nice weather. Especially when there are so few places where you can go inside and get warm. I don't know if I'm wrong? But this is what I feel and have experienced so far on the new map.

/Capi

Yeah, snowstorms lasts longer it seems and I was on the Pilgrim mode. I was exploring around the barn area and lost my way when the storm hit, couldn't find my way back to the barn so I had to crouch by some bales of hay and wait for the snowstorm to die down. It went on for the whole night but I survived it.

I've still been playing in Lake and Highway and storms seem to last longer but the weather continues to cycle too quickly.

Devs... it is the transitions which are happening too fast. We need slower transitions. It is fine if you want to toss a 4-72 hour storm at us. However give us a smoother transition. Give us 2-4 minute real world transitions instead of 15 seconds from sunlight to blizzard, and then in another 2 RW min, we have fog, and then in 2 RW min we have something else with 15 second transitions. It would make sense for the weather to also change along a matrix so it doesn't jump from one. Coming out of fog in afternoon into the evenings makes no sense. Fog occurs in the morning or early afternoon or all day. You don't get fog in the afternoon only to clear in early evening anywhere on Earth.

Archived