Birch saplings

Alexg

There are 2 accessible birch sapling locations between carter hydro dam and camp office. If you follow the river starting from dam, there is a spot on the left after a minute or so. The other spot is further down the river just before you reach the lake, among the birch trees on the left hand side. There's also a sapling a short climb up the mountain infront of camp office, on the right hand side, I think it's probably maple though. More Birch is on the same mountain but on the left side of the mountain closer to red train wagons.

Edited by manolitodeespana

52 minutes ago, Alexg said:

Can anyone tell me where there are Birch saplings on ML been looking for an hr 

Sapling spawn points will generate birch or maple randomly, so where you find birch on one start, you may find maple on the next.  You may also randomly find nothing.  It's all RNG. 

That said... There are numerous possible spawn points in Mystery Lake, most of which are high up on slopes and in forested areas.  The saplings can be hard to spot amid the larger trees.  There is a common spawn point near the Trapper's Cabin on the hill that wraps around behind it and another couple if you keep following the rocky outcrop in either direction (i.e. towards the camp office or as it wraps around towards the Unnamed Pond area).  There are also a couple of possible spawn points in the hills above the Logging Camp Trailers.

1 hour ago, UpUpAway95 said:

Sapling spawn points will generate birch or maple randomly, so where you find birch on one start, you may find maple on the next.  You may also randomly find nothing.  It's all RNG. 

That said... There are numerous possible spawn points in Mystery Lake, most of which are high up on slopes and in forested areas.  The saplings can be hard to spot amid the larger trees.  There is a common spawn point near the Trapper's Cabin on the hill that wraps around behind it and another couple if you keep following the rocky outcrop in either direction (i.e. towards the camp office or as it wraps around towards the Unnamed Pond area).  There are also a couple of possible spawn points in the hills above the Logging Camp Trailers.

Thanks found two near unnamed pond and one near the trailers your right they were amongst larger trees and on higher ground 

The Ravine is usually good for saplings. Also another spot which i think a lot of people overlook (in other similar threads) is in the winding river leading to PV through the Dam . When you reach the outdoor cave(one with no loading screen) head all the way up the hill to the left, there is usually a deer carcass and some saplings there.

On 1/3/2020 at 11:41 AM, Serenity said:

The spawn point in the Ravine is also pretty reliable

Tumbs up for this. It's guaranteed as a matter of fact, every start it's always there. It just moves between two spots.