I want snax, and suddenly....

wizard03

lol ballsy move trying to open those that close to a bear!  i believe that same bear got me just yesterday, was trying to lure him back to crystal lake to shoot from the fishing hut, lost him over a hill and went back to see if he was following still and bam, all over my face, didnt even get a shot off, i froze up

7 hours ago, odium said:

lol ballsy move trying to open those that close to a bear!  i believe that same bear got me just yesterday, was trying to lure him back to crystal lake to shoot from the fishing hut, lost him over a hill and went back to see if he was following still and bam, all over my face, didnt even get a shot off, i froze up

Yeah, was out of food so Id thought Id snag some real quick so I wouldn't loose my well fed bonus, but nah. Magical physics breaking bear plows right through the container like it doesn't exist. x.x

I was just in the process of pulling out the flare gun when he hit me.

51 minutes ago, Serenity said:

Even without that glitch you'd have been dead. That move was just suicide

I was hoping to do a grab n run, Iv done it many times over, but usually with wolves tho. Interestingly I was not dead when I came back to. But I literally lost all my clothing in the process.....I think I had 38% undies, 4% sock, and 29% hat.....nothing else. Because of looseing everything I just worked for, I just threw down a fire and jumped in to end the run, but if I was a true scrapper, I could have made it. It was just going to be nearly suicide to get to the cabin, throw a fire down, sleep as best as I could and then run to PV and the airplane wreck to scavange anything I possibly could for clothing.....way much harder than I would have liked.

I was going to shoot him with the flare gun, but when he glitched through the crate, I just went into full blown disbelief. 😳