PLEASE stack Lost & Found items!!!

reginaphalange

Please, for the love of the snowpocalypse, stack items that are placed inside Lost and Found boxes. I'm extremely happy about this feature in principle, but I ended up having over 100 pieces of charcoal in one box because, well, it was in the PV homestead in a pile....  and I just had to click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click, click----

Please, please please stack items in the Lost and Found boxes. Please. Please. PLEASE. 😂

• Upvote 2

Yeah...I've noticed this as well and I have my "rapid clicker" AutoHotKey script to help out, but I know all too well how much this sucks if you have to manually click that many times.  (Repeatedly picking up hundreds of sticks off the ground served as my impetus to write it.)

Also I've found some "Lost and Found" boxes in some humorous locations.  Like I get it, I understand the logic behind why it spawned, but having five stones in a Lost and Found box sitting near the rail tunnel in the Ravine transition zone seemed a bit extreme.

Ravine has no structures in it to place the regional lost and found box. Hence it went to where the player can enter the zone.

Now, in Broken Railroad, where there is the Maintenance Shed (or the Hunting Lodge) the regional lost and found box ended up at the tunnel from Forlorn Muskeg. Which required a lot of effort to move stuff back to the Maintenance Yard or further on to the Hunting Lodge. 

I can understand about stacking, but no stacking might be a concession to the possibilities of people who gather a lot of same kind stuff.  In my regional lost and found boxes (I abbreviate as RLF with LLF for the lost and found inside an interior cave/mine, a building, etc.) I think I can end up with a stack of sticks amounting to 2,000+ (300+ kilos). I'd hate to hit by accident, Transfer All, and end up crushed to death under the pile of sticks suddenly in my backpack. What a novel way to end a run.  Death by sticks.  :)

• Upvote 1