Visor Query

Witnailer

Hi all,

Recent player to this game and it's right up my street. Also impressed with how healthy these forums are!

I have a quick query. Is there ever anything behind the visors in the vehicles that you check? I always check them just in case, but have you ever found anything?

There was a recent thread on this with a poll:

3 1/2 years I have been playing, I have never found anything behind a visor, or had anything fall from a visor. It may have been true in earlier versions of the game, or been a bug that popped up from time to time. But in all  of the much older Time Capsule versions I have played on Steam, I have not found anything in those early builds either.

Edited by ThePancakeLady
typonese...

3 hours ago, stratvox said:

So, like Pokemon Go, but if you encounter a bear or a moose, you just get to take a beating from them?

It was a surprisingly detailed dream tbh, but moose didn't exist yet.  Basically just like Pokemon Go you walk around the real world and major hotspots were lootable locations.  You would see wolves represented on the map on your phone, and if you got close to one you could hold up your phone and see the wolf superimposed over the terrain. Then you line up the crosshairs on your screen with the digital wolf and tap the "fire" button to take a shot with whatever weapon you had equipped.  The dream didn't involve a wolf struggle or bears though, I just remember shooting the wolf in AR, and looting the local businesses for food and clothing.  Not a complete game idea, but again as dreams go, surprisingly detailed.

2 minutes ago, ajb1978 said:

It was a surprisingly detailed dream tbh, but moose didn't exist yet.  Basically just like Pokemon Go you walk around the real world and major hotspots were lootable locations.  You would see wolves represented on the map on your phone, and if you got close to one you could hold up your phone and see the wolf superimposed over the terrain. Then you line up the crosshairs on your screen with the digital wolf and tap the "fire" button to take a shot with whatever weapon you had equipped.  The dream didn't involve a wolf struggle or bears though, I just remember shooting the wolf in AR, and looting the local businesses for food and clothing.  Not a complete game idea, but again as dreams go, surprisingly detailed.

Cool. However, let's face facts here... if you find a bear, and want to remain true to the spirit of the game, you back away slowly and slink away before it notices that you're there.

Unless you've got the orbital bombardment power up. Then you can order Captain Gabriel Angelos to loose it upon your nemesis Old Bear Khorne, enjoy the fireworks, and then after, the pre-seared bear steaks will sustain you.

Yeah... just like that. :P 

Earlier this year I found cloth in a visor. Compared to the amount of visors I checked and the fact that cloth is not very "expensive", I don't think it is worth to check them. But I can't stop doing so :D

Edited by McThulu
  • Upvote 2