I would love to be able to play the game i paid for!

CGTv

Hi there, it looks as if i'm the only one experiencing this? Couldn't find anything here, on Reddit or Google!

My game crashes everytime i try to sleep, it just insta shuts down.

Xbox One
Any game mode, any map, male or female, any form of bed; tried different cars, tried to bed at the start of the story mission, regular bedroll, nothing works!

I hope this gets adressed asap, i haven't played in around 500 days and i had a small sessions yesterday where it worked perfectly, it does no longer though.

~CGTv

Have you reported it to their bugtracker? You can find it by going to https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and clicking on the "Ask for help/Report an issue" link in the upper right corner of the page.

Does the xbox have any kind of system log you could look at? Or maybe a log from the game? It might give you a clue as to what's happening. I've never owned one myself, so I have no idea if they exist or not.

2 hours ago, stratvox said:

Does the xbox have any kind of system log you could look at? Or maybe a log from the game? It might give you a clue as to what's happening. I've never owned one myself, so I have no idea if they exist or not.

No, XBox One and PS4 do not have session logs, like a PC version of the game does... with the exception of XBox One Play Anywhere on PC. A session log will be generated on the PC, but not on the console.

OP, have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it from scratch? (Yeah, I know... it can take a while, depending on your connection speed and stability). I'd also look into XBox One Troubleshooting steps, such as a power cycle reset (hard reboot of the console)... try this first.