ERRANT PILGRIM - nothing in Carter Dam? (Pilgrim)

reginaphalange

Has anyone found anything new from the Errant Pilgrim update in Carter Dam? I'm on Pilgrim mode. I've found the Lost & Found boxes and found a few nice things but nothing of the new content. The place is so big though I wanted to make sure I'm not maybe missing something. If anyone's found any  of the new content there, please reply and let me know, I'm curious.

I've been in there searching following the same logic ("There must be something here, it's got a workshop and the guards must have had weapons in the days before it was abandoned" etc) and found nothing. Not a sinlge shell casing.

Edited by Sceh
  • Upvote 1

I know I have found shell casings in Carter Dam and I've found a can of gunpowder somewhere in Mystery Lake (it might have been in the dam, but I can't remember).  This was, however, a new start since Errant Pilgrim dropped.  I did not have any saves from before that time to try.

Edited by UpUpAway95
  • Upvote 1

I don't think I came across EP-specific drops in Carter Hydro. I would not be surprised to find stump remover and dusting sulfur there but I was disappointed and not surprised to find nothing like that there. 

In searching Mystery Lake, Forlorn Muskeg and Broken Railroad, I think I have two bags of dusting sulfur, no stump remover, and six lead plates. I think I have more in Pleasant Valley but didn't bring it because I figured I'd find more in the above named places. 

Thanks for the comments. I've been combing my old haunts and looking through the Lost and Found boxes, and looking for new content. Found a LOT of surprises in PV cuz I didn't read the dev notes in detail....!!!!  Still don't have any stump remover and I think I've combed ML and CH really thoroughly. Gotta keep looking. Yes it does make sense IMO to find these objects in industrial places like the dam, but it is what it is...

I've never played an update that wasn't worth starting a new save. 

Everything in the game gets little tweaks and it changes the whole experience. 

Using an old save you'll miss out on the new skill books, they have a chance of spawning in all the regular book locations you've probably already collected from.

• Upvote 1