Feat "Blizzard Walker" and rambling..

Krait

After walking in a blizzard multiple times (undressed..) I finally realized that staying in a fishing hut or snow shelter and cave counts as outdoors...

Coffee Feat is exploitable, someone mentioned that in an earlier post, needs fixing. 

CH Fishing Camp is less safe than before the Update.. Darn wolves! (On Voyager, no less!.. try to get those Feats done with)  

All in all love the new wolves AI, I might be in the minority, though!

Got news for you... all the feats are exploitable in one way or another.  For example, how is sitting in a fishing hut with a fire going, catching dinner and making water for days not an exploit of that particular feat. 

In general, the feats are all farming for perks.  If one actually plays the game to peak efficiency rather than focusing on getting the feats, all the feats take a long, long time to get.  For example, survive 500 days... start a new file in a populated area, sprint to get indoors grabbing 1 day's worth of food and water whatever food, and pass time for 1 day.  Scrap that file and rinse and repeat with a new one... You'll  get the 500 days survived and the sprint one in no time... on ANY difficulty.  You've already figured out how to exploit Blizzard Walker, so the same holds true for surviving 100 days outdoors.  Chances are you'll get those two together now just by fishing (and you'll get your fishing skill up as well as long as you have enough line and hooks.

I can give similar examples for all of them.  The trapper one now is the trickiest, but Mystery Lake on Pilgrim has quite a few places where snaring lots of bunnies is pretty easy.  Anyway, you get the idea.