Sign in to follow this  
June

Interloper Revolver

Recommended Posts

I recently returned to the best game ever made and my god so much new stuff! After so many years this game still gets even  better..

now, i still play interloper only and when I check the world settings it says „revolver: yes“ I can‘t find a confirmation anywhere that they‘re in the game, maybe you guys can help me out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also would like to know if that's possible.

In case the revolver has been added to Interloper:  what if I allready had a game running before the patch? It will appear in my current game somewhere?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It seems like the Revolver has been removed in the latest patch. At this point, I'm not sure Loper players would ever visit BI unless flare shells are made to be reloadable, which would be a mess to balance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 7:04 AM, muoz said:

I also would like to know if that's possible.

In case the revolver has been added to Interloper:  what if I allready had a game running before the patch? It will appear in my current game somewhere?

I started a customer loper game before BI was released. 
Lo and behold, I found a revolver, but I never found a single round to go with it. 
-t

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2019 at 10:31 PM, turtle777 said:

I started a customer loper game before BI was released. 
Lo and behold, I found a revolver, but I never found a single round to go with it. 
-t

I find this crazy as I actually found revolver ammo all over PV but no gun once....I was worried it might have been a bug, but now it sounds like I should have kept trucking in hopes of finding the revolver!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm playing on Interloper (192 Days) and took a chance and went to have a look at Bleak Inlet. The ammunition bench wasn't of much interest to me because on 'loper you get no guns, I thought. But, as they say in the classic "Lo and Behold" I found a revolver in the fishing hut opposite the cannery employees cabins. No ammo though. So now I'm squatting outside the keypad, sleeping in 2 hour shifts awaiting an aurora. 6 nights so far and no luck. Boooring! I have all the ingredients to make ammo except for lead.  Can some one tell me is that why I have no aurora, 'cos I don't have all the bullet making ingredients on me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 7:16 AM, June said:

I recently returned to the best game ever made and my god so much new stuff! After so many years this game still gets even  better..

now, i still play interloper only and when I check the world settings it says „revolver: yes“ I can‘t find a confirmation anywhere that they‘re in the game, maybe you guys can help me out?

Yes, i am confused on this too. I have " Overall resources" on low. Yet, even with Revolver turned on, 3 zones of looting has not yielded a single bullet, pistol, or firearm kit. Just does not seem consistent.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/17/2019 at 7:16 AM, June said:

I recently returned to the best game ever made and my god so much new stuff! After so many years this game still gets even  better..

now, i still play interloper only and when I check the world settings it says „revolver: yes“ I can‘t find a confirmation anywhere that they‘re in the game, maybe you guys can help me out?

Does Admin answer this?? This post is almost a week ago....

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, The Boy said:

I'm playing on Interloper (192 Days) and took a chance and went to have a look at Bleak Inlet. The ammunition bench wasn't of much interest to me because on 'loper you get no guns, I thought. But, as they say in the classic "Lo and Behold" I found a revolver in the fishing hut opposite the cannery employees cabins. No ammo though. So now I'm squatting outside the keypad, sleeping in 2 hour shifts awaiting an aurora. 6 nights so far and no luck. Boooring! I have all the ingredients to make ammo except for lead.  Can some one tell me is that why I have no aurora, 'cos I don't have all the bullet making ingredients on me?

I do know there is a hunting blind over by the forlone muskeg region, it had about 5 revolver cases......as for the bullet mold, it does not need an aroura as far as I know, the aroura is for the drill press to clean the gun

 

*Just noticed you said keypad, I didn't even think that needed electricity. x.x sorry about that

Edited by wizard03

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Found two revolver bullets in the lower cave in HRV (the one with the waterfall). So unless that's a fluke ... there has to be a revolver in Interloper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, jeffpeng said:

Found two revolver bullets in the lower cave in HRV (the one with the waterfall). So unless that's a fluke ... there has to be a revolver in Interloper.

That's been a thing since HRV was introduced.  My Interlopers would almost always find one or two rifle bullets in a corpse in that cave.  Since the revolver was added, I find revolver bullets instead of rifle bullets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this