Sign in to follow this  
acada

Are the bolt cutters available in survival mode?

I finally made my way to Bleak Inlet. Found the Echo One radio station. There is one locked cabinet in it. Instead of prybar this one require bolt cutters. I do not recall to find a one in any of my survival runs. Of course I found it in story mode. But not in surival.

• Upvote 1

I've been asking myself the same thing. I even went all the way back to the abandoned mine (inn the new location) but no luck.

I opened a support ticket a few days back letting Hinterland know the Medical Locker in the Radio Control Hut of Bleak Inlet requires Bolt Cutters to open... which are not in any of the Survival maps.

• Like 1

Must've been accidentally broken by one of the hotfixes, because I long ago looted that cabinet and it didn't require bolt cutters.

Should be fixed now in 1.69. I wish all SW companies are quick in fixing bugs as Hinterland.

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2019 at 6:15 PM, ajb1978 said:

Must've been accidentally broken by one of the hotfixes, because I long ago looted that cabinet and it didn't require bolt cutters.

Long ago? Errant Pilgrim/Bleak Inlet has only been out for 9 days...

2 hours ago, eric4x4 said:

Long ago? Errant Pilgrim/Bleak Inlet has only been out for 9 days...

"Long ago" is a relative term.  From the perspective of an update being 6 days old at the time of the post, having unlocked the room on day 1 was "long ago".