Bleak Inlet: stuck trying to climb broken stairway

yoli

Hi, in the Bleak Inlet coast area where the buildings are, the is one building with a broken stairway, I tried to take it and fell into an area surrounded by metal bars, no way to get out. Btw, this kind of situation makes it even more frustrating that we cannot jump in TLD. Some areas are just not accessible because we cannot jump which is highly unrealistic. So I know probably people will tell me this is for my own good, part of the game design etc. but well, when you have to walk around a stair just because you cannot make a step up (there is area like that close to the one I got stuck) or climb over a branch or an ice process just higher than one another, I am not sure there is any valid design justifying this. So, I am not asking to be able to jump like in a shooter game, but an action to climb or jump when it makes sense would be highly appreciated (and you'll have less stuck areas to fix).

Edited by yoli

If you haven't 1) sprained anything or suffered another injury or affliction; or 2) passed the time since  falling through the stair...  simply exiting the game will get you out of the situation since it will reload you at the point the game last saves (by sleeping, passing the time, or incurring an injury.  At any rate, you should report the location to Hinterland as they have been fixing several of these sorts of spots where players can get stuck in the recent Hotfixes.