Carabiner

KinoUnko

I searched but only found one mention of this from 2014. Seems like it's a niche but very useful thing, specially for Timberwolf Mt.

Simple item that makes mountain climbing a bit easier, say 25~33% less stamina consumption while on the rope. Half the weight of a can opener, about same size, spawn as frequently as a mag glass. Spawn with a bit of synthetic cordage for fluff reasons if inclined.

• Upvote 2

Require that you fill an Accessory slot with it.  I for one am a huge proponent of additional Accessories, so that we have to be a little more judicious in what we equip.  Current state it's a bit of a no brainer.  Moosehide satchel and ear wrap, every time.

7 hours ago, stratvox said:

Personally, I think that scarves should be moved out of head wear and into accessories. It seems perfectly reasonable to me that I would have a rabbit hat and balaclava on, and be able to wear a scarf as well.

I think that in addition to this, you should be limited to only one hat. I have never heard of anyone wearing two toques at the same time, and the 4 degree boost for two wool toques is incredibly overpowered. Limiting the player to only one hat increases the value of the rest of the available headwear from the balaclava (currently a very marginal upgrade to the wool toque) to the long will scarf (a rare item hopelessly outclassed by the ever-present wool toque). It would even make the rabbitskin hat more valuable as the fact that it can only be equipped in the outer slot would no longer be relevant.