Milling Machine

hozz1235

When I first heard about this, I was thinking, "hmm...I usually don't carry around broken stuff" but come to find out, the machine will also take any condition item, and for 1 scrap metal, make it 100%!!  I had a couple knives which were almost broken and milling them put them at 100%.  This changes gameplay dynamics a bit!

11 hours ago, Salty Crackers said:

This is honestly completely broken. The milling machine should be restricted to only repairing items up to 50% to make whetstones and cleaning kits actually worth something.

Or instead they should make whetstones and cleaning kits rarer and make this new mechanic more important

2 hours ago, Ice Hole said:

screen_5ae4c36b-4a25-443a-8637-f64731d121a3_hi.thumb.png.ad49cc4d6f53146637b190bb91748ec9.pngThe prybar is not repairable but could it be manufactured?

Reveal hidden contents

Freeman is sad.

i feel like the forge would be a better fit for the prybar, but as a voyageur player, i have no lack of prybars, in fact they are littered everywhere!  i imagine interloper is quite different tho

19 hours ago, Salty Crackers said:

This is honestly completely broken. The milling machine should be restricted to only repairing items up to 50% to make whetstones and cleaning kits actually worth something.

Well, you do have to haul all your tools here to repair them...through Timberwolves, etc.

• Upvote 1