Problem with survival stats and feats

After episode 3 update my survival feats and stats have gone, but this last one just gone "partially" even after clear my stats a lot of times. I started a new loper run and  my stats looks that i show on the screenshot. Very annoying, seems as i coudnt see my accumulated statistics anyomore.  How can i fix it?

I recovered my cold fusion and snow walker feats by loading some old save games could be this the problem? should i deleted them and start all over again? one of them is my interloper faihtful cartographer run so, i dont wanna delete that one

thanks in advice!

20191208182655_1.jpg

Edited by The Black Knight
English

4 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

That does sound odd.  I've not experienced that, I still have all my earned feats (as well as the 76% progress on the one I have left to earn - being Fire Master).  Have you used the "Time Capsule" by chance?  We know that's caused feats/feat progress to disappear...

:coffee::fire::coffee:

No, i havent played time capsule, just played episode 3 and then i found that problem when i returned to survival mode

@The Black Knight
That being the case, I'd definitely recommend submitting a ticket on the support portal.

The link is on the front page, but I will include it here as well for the sake of convenience:
https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I hope you're able to recover your feats and progress... I know how frustrating it can be to lose the headway one has managed to make.

15 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

@The Black Knight
That being the case, I'd definitely recommend submitting a ticket on the support portal.

The link is on the front page, but I will include it here as well for the sake of convenience:
https://hinterlandgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

I hope you're able to recover your feats and progress... I know how frustrating it can be to lose the headway one has managed to make.

thank you! i´ve already reported it about a 3 weeks ago but did not get an answer yet

• Upvote 1

On 12/9/2019 at 12:54 AM, The Black Knight said:

did not get an answer yet

I lost all my badges and feats since Crossroads Elegy and no reply from Hinterland either after submitting 2 ticketa. Although the ones I really need are accessible via older saves...my 4DON badges for both events are are gone too.  

• Like 1