Bear + Arrows Issue

thepatsbro

I don't know if this is a bug or not but, I was playing interloper and shot a bear with a bow and arrow well over 6x over the course of 2 in-game days. Everytime i'd go inside a building and go outside only a few minutes later the bear would despawn and disappear. later, he would show up again without any of the arrows that were on him. So I shot him again and again, TWICE in the face (I could literally see the arrows between both of it's eyes) yet still after 2 days the bear would not bleed out even though it was leaving blood tracks. i went to the cave where he spawns and I found 2 of the arrows on the floor next to each other. I swear this bear is impossible to kill if i go indoors at anytime. Is this meant to be this way? I will also go to the support page and write my story there. I really want this to be looked into because it really makes me not want to play when stuff like this happens, thanks. :)

I just lost half a dozen arrows fired into a bear that started bleeding after I shot it at Mystery Lake hunting blind. It didn't bleed out and next day was just walking about again.. Similar thing happened with a wolf over at the fishing huts a couple of days before! Hope they sort this for the upcoming update, I lost a lot of arrows recently..

i am having the same issue and its incredibly frustrating, you can only hunt bears near a safe location with no loading screen.  if i duck into a cabin on CH, the bear resets and my arrows are sometimes just laying on the ground, other times they disappear.  if i shoot a bear and hide in a car on the other hand, the bleed out mechanic works just fine.  i hope this is on the list of things to fix

Ah-ha So I am no crap shot. I experienced it as well. Shot bear near Quonset Gas. Saw the blood splash, blood trails. Next day the bear waltzed back in not hurted. Got him after 6-7 arrows later. That time I did not retreated to gas station but to car and waited outside.