Lost several items, not in lost and found box

elloco999

Hi,

I hadn't played TLD for a while and was really looking forward to continuing my last run. After loading I noticed al lot of the items I had lying around the ML Camp Office were missing. Then I noticed the red box near the door and remembered reading about the lost and found system introduced in the last update. Okay, no big deal. I'll just have to place everything I had arranged neatly around the cabin back where I wanted it.

But after having taken everything from the lost and found box I noticed I was still missing several items. At least 60% of my water supply was missing. Not that much of an issue, but not amusing either. I was also missing all my cups of coffee and tea. Now that was annoying. But then I realized I was also missing all three of my rifles (one of them fully loaded) and both bows! Of all the things to loose..!

I was so frustrated I shut the game down and went and watched some TV instead.

Is there any chance my rifles ended up in some other lost and found box? Is there any way I can get my missing items back? I'm hoping against hope my most valued items aren;t in fact lost forever...

5 minutes ago, elloco999 said:

Hi,

I hadn't played TLD for a while and was really looking forward to continuing my last run. After loading I noticed al lot of the items I had lying around the ML Camp Office were missing. Then I noticed the red box near the door and remembered reading about the lost and found system introduced in the last update. Okay, no big deal. I'll just have to place everything I had arranged neatly around the cabin back where I wanted it.

But after having taken everything from the lost and found box I noticed I was still missing several items. At least 60% of my water supply was missing. Not that much of an issue, but not amusing either. I was also missing all my cups of coffee and tea. Now that was annoying. But then I realized I was also missing all three of my rifles (one of them fully loaded) and both bows! Of all the things to loose..!

I was so frustrated I shut the game down and went and watched some TV instead.

Is there any chance my rifles ended up in some other lost and found box? Is there any way I can get my missing items back? I'm hoping against hope my most valued items aren;t in fact lost forever...

I'm not sure where some of that stuff would have gone but any item that despawns at 0%condition would be gone once it was moved to the lost and found box and you will not be able to get it back but items like water and rifles/bows should be inside not sure why you can't find those items.

Edited by StoneyWolf