"Well Done" Corpse

hozz1235

Honestly depending on how long the body had been frozen, decomp might not be an issue anymore.  As water crystals expand due to freezing, they rupture the cell walls of animal tissue.  I mean I'm no forensic pathologist, but I would think all the bacteria in and on that corpse to be long dead by now.

Guest kristaok

In reality (I've studied decomp) could be the autism in me hehe -- don't ask lol ... :P anyway... yea... even though it's cold out and inside, a dead body being near such heat source would have an impact. Sure if the body was outside it would more than likely be frozen and somewhat preserved like all of the dead folks up on MT. Everest. Unfortunately for that dude there... he's right by a wood stove and those get hot especially when heated with coals!!! 

So yea he may not decompose as quick as he would in the summertime in a warmer place, but depending on the time you've been there he'd definitely be bloated, and if left over a few weeks he'd turn into a slushy for sure. A VERY smelly black and green slushy. :/ 

13 hours ago, ajb1978 said:

Honestly depending on how long the body had been frozen, decomp might not be an issue anymore.  As water crystals expand due to freezing, they rupture the cell walls of animal tissue.  I mean I'm no forensic pathologist, but I would think all the bacteria in and on that corpse to be long dead by now.

Wasn't really going for reality (just kidding around), but good info!