Renommierschmiss

Will 32-bit support is come?

I play this game from about 2016 and my PC (AMD 4100 / Windows 7 Professional) is support this game but... EPİSODE 3 İS 64-BİT!

I don't know what I'm to do :,(

And I'm very curious about episode 3  

1 hour ago, Renommierschmiss said:

I play this game from about 2016 and my PC (AMD 4100 / Windows 7 Professional) is support this game but... EPİSODE 3 İS 64-BİT!

I don't know what I'm to do :,(

And I'm very curious about episode 3  

Are you saying your processor is the AMD FX 4100 cpu? According to what I can find, that CPU should support a 64 bit operating system. It's probably your copy of windows holding you back if that is 32bit.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, Moll said:

Get a new PC. Omega lol.

It is actually not funny. I would be upset and angry if that happened to me.

• Upvote 1

@Dum_Gen it wouldn't bother me really, why? Because I wouldn't expect a company to lag behind just for me. 

You either get with the times or you fall behind, but nobody is going to wait around for you forever. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, kristaok said:

@Dum_Gen it wouldn't bother me really, why? Because I wouldn't expect a company to lag behind just for me. 

You either get with the times or you fall behind, but nobody is going to wait around for you forever. 

In this case people are waiting for the company. People paid for the game years ago. And the people are falling behind because the company is taking too long to finish their part.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, kristaok said:

You are right, I was fall behind :(

21 hours ago, Renommierschmiss said:

Bu oyunu 2016'dan beri oynuyorum ve bilgisayarım (AMD 4100 / Windows 7 Professional) bu oyunu destekliyor ama ... EPİSODE 3 İS 64-BİT!

Ne yapacağımı bilmiyorum :, (

Ve bölüm 3'ü çok merak ediyorum  

There is nothing left to do, I will watch from YouTube :,(

18 minutes ago, Renommierschmiss said:

There is nothing left to do, I will watch from YouTube :,(

You might be able to upgrade to 64bit windows. I would need more specific information to know for sure.  If you could tell me your exact system specifications I might be able to help you.

17 hours ago, Dum_Gen said:

In this case people are waiting for the company. People paid for the game years ago. And the people are falling behind because the company is taking too long to finish their part.

Running a 32bit operating system wasn't the norm even back when Hinterland was just starting to allow people to open beta. 

33 minutes ago, Ape88 said:

You might be able to upgrade to 64bit windows. I would need more specific information to know for sure.  If you could tell me your exact system specifications I might be able to help you.

I know but I can't format my PC

2 hours ago, Renommierschmiss said:

I know but I can't format my PC

If you don't mind, why can't you format it?

• Upvote 1