Crashes after try to get outside of any house ?

kerempi

I am also getting this crash every time I try to leave a building or enter Pleasant Valley. It's making the game unplayable at the moment which is annoying. I hope Hinterland comes up with a solution soon as I miss playing this game and really want to see what pleasant valley is like.

I also had a similar issue, in the v 192. While it didn't affect me when entering/leaving buildings, after a longer playing period, when I died and chose to start a new sandbox or tried to enter a new map (happened when crossing from Ravine to Highway) the game crashed.

If I start/load a fresh game and try to cross to another map/restart a game after death, I can do it just fine.

The bug-report-text-file created by the event say a lot of things but the part where it lists memory is saying that I had around 5-6 MB of Physical memory left (out of two gigs), so I'm pretty sure it's something along the lines of a memory leak.

others have 8gigs and left their memory about 5mb as well

That is the best indicator of a memory leak - the game floods all available space, until there's no space left. If it can overflow 8 gigs as much as 2, there is something evil going one behind the scenes... :evil:

Archived