Drewski_STX

Game freezes in coal mine

Once the mine starts shaking and Astrid says “Oh no” the game freezes (PS4). It’s not completely frozen, I can still pause and unpause the game but my character can’t move and I can’t open the menu or anything. Has anyone else run into this issue? 

Edited by Drewski_STX
  • Upvote 1

You may want to open a support ticket.  I have seen one other post like this.

I play on PS4 and I didn't have that problem. I did have a problem at the start where I couldn't continue after the first time Molly calls on the phone, but it started working after the update for 4DON.

Hopefully your problem gets fixed soon too. 

I’m very disappointed.... I’ve been playing this game for years and have been patiently waiting to progress the storyline and now I can’t.... Harumph! 

• Upvote 1

Same here. Had turn it off. I tried everything. Supposed to fall through the floorboards I guess. Just drops the flare I’m holding them nothing. Only the pause button works. Hope there’s a hot fix for it soon. 

• Upvote 1

We released a patch last night for North American PS4 players, the only ones affected buy this crash/freeze issue in the mine. Once you download you should be on v1.63 and the issue should be resolved. 

Thanks for your patience. 

• Upvote 1