Glitch in pleasant valley mine cave?

Ankster91

I was making my way through the cave and I got to a  wooden bridge (this was shortly after I got to the “room” with the lockers and workbench. I walk into the bridge wood path and all of a sudden I hear tumbling rocks kind of like a rock collapse and Astrid is screaming. But my game freezes. The sounds stop but I can’t move my character or anything. I can’t access my in game inventory or anything either. The included pic is the bridge I’m talking about. This is where I’m frozen. I have completely restarted the game and this still happens. (The picture of the bridge is after the rock falling noises and astrids scream)

image.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 11/3/2019 at 10:53 AM, Ankster91 said:

I was making my way through the cave and I got to a  wooden bridge (this was shortly after I got to the “room” with the lockers and workbench. I walk into the bridge wood path and all of a sudden I hear tumbling rocks kind of like a rock collapse and Astrid is screaming. But my game freezes. The sounds stop but I can’t move my character or anything. I can’t access my in game inventory or anything either. The included pic is the bridge I’m talking about. This is where I’m frozen. I have completely restarted the game and this still happens. (The picture of the bridge is after the rock falling noises and astrids scream)

image.jpg

This is an issue we are currently investigating -- as soon as we have more details to share, we will. Thanks for your patience.