Hitting rabbits with stones

Dr. S.

@Lohaan
Agreed.  I appreciate the mechanic as is appears to be now.  I've recently actually had throws miss (which is much better than before, when the stone would clearly miss the rabbit entirely, but the rabbit would get stunned anyway).  If the hit box did shrink down a bit I'm very glad for it, and I hope it stays this way.

Also of course you're right, once we spend time with the mechanic it really isn't that difficult to begin with.  I'm just glad now that it's possible to miss if we're not being careful.

I managed to get my Stone Age Sniper achievement long before the mechanic was "nerfed" (for lack of a better term).  I'm really happy to see that it feels like it's a little bit closer to how it used to be and I really really love that.

:coffee::fire::coffee:

• Upvote 1

@UpUpAway95, I've asked you nicely (several times)... we don't agree on things and that's fine.  Feel free to put me on your ignore list.  I don't know why you insist on making a spectacle... this isn't something you are going to "win."  I have opinions just like you, and I can express them just like you can (we don't have to agree, we don't even have to like each other - which is unfortunate, since I still hold no hard feelings towards you).  It's unfortunate if that upsets you... 

but for a final time...  You And I are done now.

Edited by ManicManiac

• Admin locked this topic