Midnight Badge?

Asinine

I survived all four days, spending at least two hours each day in-game, and I did not get the badge... What did I miss?

(I see many people posting they missed day 3, but at the end of each day, I had no quests showing, like every other day.)

@Asinine

On ‎10‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 2:19 AM, ManicManiac said:

on each day did you make certain that your actual "mission clock" finished it's two hour count down?  Remember that time won't keep counting if you press escape and step away... it only counts active game time.   Just playing for two hours according to a clock in your house doesn't necessarily match up to active game play time...

I know for me my two hours last night took me nearly three real life hours because I kept having to step away to take are of other things.

@ManicManiac

Yes. I ensured that my quest no longer showed up when I looked at the time-of-day "clock". I saw some people's quests disappeared but a question mark remained; this never happened to me. All four days I quit out, I no longer showed a countdown.

I also ensured that I slept or re-entered a building before quitting to force a save.