StoneyWolf

No Music Ps4 For 11 months

I've had no music in survival mode since last December I believe when the redux update came out and I thought for sure this last update would fix it but it hasn't and now the intro music when you start the game up doesn't play.

I'm not trying to be rude but please fix this Hinterland I've seen many people complaining about this issue on different sites and a year without music when we've had all these updates is not acceptable especially when the music for this game is such a huge part of the atmosphere.

Side note

Ive sent multiple messages to support already and this seems to be a ps4 issue at least from what I've seen.     

• Upvote 3

I'm on ps4 and having the exact same issues, I've also reported it a couple of times

• Upvote 2

Me as well on PS4 Pro. Although for some reason the music still plays during auroras but that's it.

PS4 seems to get the least support and fixes for some reason. Crossing my fingers for the next survival update.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Stalk & Lope said:

Crossing my fingers for the next survival update

Me too,

This December will be a year with no music, as the OP stated 😢

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Stalk & Lope said:

Me as well on PS4 Pro. Although for some reason the music still plays during auroras but that's it.

PS4 seems to get the least support and fixes for some reason. Crossing my fingers for the next survival update.

Aurora music works for me also but no other music.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StoneyWolf said:

Aurora music works for me also but no other music.

To update -- this is an issue we are working on. As soon as we have more details to share, we will. Thanks for your patience. 

• Like 3