Baronraymond

How to get a 2018 Twilight Badge ve Midnight Badge?

You probably cannot get those anymore. It's a once-off event... can't see it forming part of Time Capsule. 

Guest kristaok

There's no legit way to get the 2018 Badges.

The 4DON Events only last 4 Days, once it's over... it's over.

Where do I have to text for a suggestion? Maybe for the years we missed on Halloween every year, we can make a 4-day time capsule for halloween or at a certain time.

I hope they could change that and open all those badge challenges for all. Lots of new players and some of us didn't catch those in time when they came out. Shouldn't be such a big deal to make them available to all.

I'd just rather not see the badges in my achievement ladder if there's no way to ever complete them.  Hinterland should code it so that it appears as a special achievement category  for those who obtained it and not part of the mainstream achievements.  That way if they do something similar like it in the future, they already have the basis in place to track and record player progress and achievement.

• Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
On 11/3/2019 at 3:56 AM, Tohono O'odham Man said:

It should be longer than 4 days.

...but it's literally called "Four Days of Night"...

It seems to me :

Four Days, because the event lasts four days... also ...The two hour real-time victory condition for each day, is because of the timescale of the game (24 game hours = 2 real-time hours).  In this way, the game's timescale works well with the duration of the event (2 real-time hours equals 1 game-day...and it lasts 4 days).  I think if the event lasted longer, the name wouldn't make much sense. :D

:coffee::fire:
I think the event is great.  I think the time investment is reasonable.

For those who's circumstances caused them to miss it or they came to the game later on... the good news is, there will likely be another event this October.  So there will likely be more chances for folks to participate and get those badges (just not the one's for previous years).

Edited by ManicManiac

If the older Badges are no longer available for acquisition, then they should be removed for those who do not have it.  They are just a taunt "in your face" for those who weren't a Hinderlander prior to.

You can still revert and earn these.  But it takes some effort.  And Hinterland doesn't want you to get them.  So I can't tell you how to do it on any site they control.