Smiley

Introduction from Smiley

Hey, since I'm bad at introductions, I'll try to make something up that's palatable and has some potentially interesting information in it.

I spend most of my time by working on my hobbies, which are: photography, drawing, playing games and watching movies.

I strive to get better at my hobbies, though most of the time I don't do anything about them and instead I end up watching YouTube.

In terms of games, I've recently steered more into single player games, though I do play stuff like CS:GO, osu! and PUBG here and there. The reason of going more into single player games is that most of my friends that I used to play games, don't play the same games that I do and we have generally hard time finding overlapping interests in given area.

In terms of movies I don't have a very specific preference, but my all time favorite movie has to probably be: Oldboy (2003).

Drawing is something I struggle with the most, since I picked it up relatively recently and I haven't built up enough interest in it to actually stick to it.

Photography is something I haven't worked on much as of lately, since the place i live at is relatively small and I can't come up with new ideas or compositions.

TL;DR: I like photography, drawing, playing games and watching movies.

I know that I promised to make my text palatable, which by the looks of it seems to be a lie by now.

I hope I can meet some interesting people over here that I do have overlapping interests with.

Have a nice day, who ever passes by ❤️

6 hours ago, kristaok said:

Welcome to the forums smiley :D I hope you enjoy it here!

Thanks <3! I'm eager to meet new people!

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forums @Smiley! I think you'll find many people here with similar hobbies and interests. :) 

Jump into the conversations here, this is a very "newbie" friendly place. You may have some new information about the game, or an interesting playstyle that teaches some of the old dogs some new tricks. 

Looking forward to getting to know you better. :) 

Wish you a blizzard free day with the right lighting for good pics in Greatbear island 😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JMK said:

Wish you a blizzard free day with the right lighting for good pics in Greatbear island 😉

Thank you ❤️