Ankster91

Collecting survivors glitch?

I’m not sure if anyone else has had this issue but I have collected all three survivors and brought them to the community hall. My map shows no more people to find yet my quest log only shows that I’ve collected one person. All three people are in their beds in the hall. Has anyone else experienced this and does anyone know how to fix this without completely restarting? The game will not let me move forward. 

Edited by Ankster91
Update: I’m stupid and didn’t have Logan in a bed he was by the door covered in my misc gear. I need to organize better xD

Did you already check the survivors to see if you can pick them back up again? You may not have placed them in a way that the game likes.

I have the same problem. I have rescued three survivors. Carried each one back to the Community Center. Placed each survivor on an empty bed. The last survivor I carried in was Eva. The last empty bed stays red and I cannot place on the bed. Journal says I have only rescued two survivors and Priest tells me to get back out there.