I was watching an old let's play of TLD episode 1/2 and when we entered in the hunting lodge and finded the spear, a phone rang but we couldn't answer.

Is it possible that the call was from Molly to Astrid ? 

Molly did mention that her phone call would call every phone in the area, is the phone from the hunting lodge connected to the phone of PV ? 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Black_Bird said:

I was watching an old let's play of TLD episode 1/2 and when we entered in the hunting lodge and finded the spear, a phone rang but we couldn't answer.

Molly did mention that her phone call would call every phone in the area, is the phone from the hunting lodge connected to the phone of PV ? 

Every phone in Pleasant Valley are connected through land-line. The Hunting Lodge is way across the mountains so it's unlikely. 

2 hours ago, Fuarian said:

Every phone in Pleasant Valley are connected through land-line. The Hunting Lodge is way across the mountains so it's unlikely. 

Yeah that's seems hard... I had this idea of crossed event like the call from the radio tower.

But we still don't know could have called the lodge. 

On 10/27/2019 at 11:58 AM, Black_Bird said:

I was thinking the same thing, I remember the phone scared the crap out of me in episode 1, but the Hunting Lodge is all the way in the Broken Railroad region so I don't know if that is possible.

Not to mention, due to the nature of the party line in Pleasant Valley and presumably the rest of Great Bear, if the phone ringing in the hunting lodge WAS in fact Molly calling Astrid, then if Will picked the phone up at the hunting lodge, he'd have been able to insert himself into the conversation between them, find out that Astrid is alive, change the whole dynamic of his story, etc.

"If he had picked the phone up" being the operative sentence.