Wolf Decoy

hozz1235

Guest kristaok
1 minute ago, ManicManiac said:

You'd have to take that up with Raph...

You brought up the argument against realism, and I proved that there's nothing wrong with realism. That's why I posted that.

3 minutes ago, kristaok said:

You brought up the argument against realism

No, what I brought up was a quote from Raph... that's why I posted it.  (and of course there is nothing wrong with realism I never said there was... please don't try to put words in my mouth)

check it out:

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Like 1

Guest kristaok
Just now, ManicManiac said:

No, what I brought up was a quote from Raph... that's why I posted it.

check it out:

(I know it's a quote from Raph) And I brought up the contradiction. 

Untitled.thumb.png.dffca46af12e34a6224d063a31b2b72b.png

Guest kristaok
4 minutes ago, ManicManiac said:

@kristaok
...yeah, I know... that's why I said... you'd have to take that up with Raph.  :D 

There's nothing to take up... 

@kristaok
Are we done? 

Idk are we?

EDIT: I am just aggravated, not in the best of moods... I have been dealing with a cough for 2 months, and sadly yesterday I somehow coughed and tore a muscle ( I literally felt it pop ) in my side and it hurts like hell... so I been having to live on Ibuprofen which barely helps. 

Edited by kristaok

@kristaok
That's entirely up to you... you are the one getting hostile with me just because I didn't agree with your idea. 

:coffee::fire:
Tell you what... there is no need to pollute the thread with this nonsense... if you'd like to continue this conversation feel free to message me directly.  :) 

Edited by ManicManiac
  • Upvote 1

Guest kristaok
1 minute ago, ManicManiac said:

@kristaok
That's entirely up to you... you are the one getting hostile with me just because I didn't agree with your idea. 

:coffee::fire:

No... no no... don't pin this one me... I am not hostile because you disagree, others disagree with me too, and some agree that's just how it is. I am only getting upset because I feel like you are judging me for my views, and I feel like you down people in your mind for not "taking the game as is". You can still love a game, while still admitting it has it's flaws, or at least has some things you wish you could change. 

Guest kristaok

@kristaok
Tell you what... there is no need to pollute the thread with this nonsense... if you'd like to continue this conversation feel free to message me directly.  :) 

Same here. Like I said, I am just aggravated, and I am not meaning to come off as rude. I am just dealing with a lot.

Guest kristaok
1 hour ago, ManicManiac said:

It's all alright.  I have no hard feelings, I didn't intend for any hard feelings on either side of the discussion.

Thanks, me either. :)❤️