Four Days of Night 2019

Admin

Guest kristaok

@ManicManiac Thanks :) - unfortunately I still have not found a weapon, and well the demonic wolves are upon us.... oh well, I have plenty of candy... hopefully I can make it through the rest of the days. :P 

Had a hard time finding anything decent to wear day one... just barely had enough real world availability to get my two hours in.. had to spend a couple sleeps indoors in beds...but i think I am ready now for the next 3 days... spending all of it..... outdoors

can u still catch fish?

tried for 5 hours - no success 

looks like the revolver is "the blue flower",  nowhere to be found but to believe  in its existence  somewhere

anyone notice a blocking wall in the transition tunnel(on the railroad) from mystery lake to forlong meskeg?

got it from a post: It's only CH ML MT and PV

does this render f.m. into a pocket/dead end or did i missed a change of the world??

Edited by Neromancer

3 hours ago, Neromancer said:

can u still catch fish?

looks like the revolver is "the blue flower",  nowhere to be found but to believe  in its existence  somewhere

anyone notice a blocking wall in the transition tunnel(on the railroad) from mystery lake to forlong meskeg?

does this render f.m. into a pocket/dead end or did i missed a change of the world??

you cant catch fish...there are none..no rabbits, no deer I believe as well

Edited by Cr41g

Guest kristaok
4 hours ago, K63 said:

Great first night! No pistol or rifle. I am beginning to wonder if I am carrying around a lot of pistol ammo and there is no pistol in the game?

I have LOADS of bullets, but no guns... :( 

19 minutes ago, Tbone555 said:

Guys.

GUYS.

I just had a wolf run INTO a hunting stand to attack me.

Is nothing sacred anymore!? We're not safe anywhere!!

Yup they be demon wolves <.<

3 hours ago, Neromancer said:

can u still catch fish?

I was hoping you could fish, but it appears you can't... at least so far? 

Also I believe only certain areas are open for 4don, at least from what I can tell.

Edited by kristaok

Guest kristaok
10 minutes ago, Cr41g said:

you cant catch fish...there are none..no rabbits, no deer I believe as well

I did find like 3-4 dead deer that I was able to harvest, but yea nothing alive or anything.

Guest kristaok
31 minutes ago, feiercrack said:

hi,

just went home and had started 4DON.

But it starts at day2?

Why is that?

thanks, cheers 🙂

Because the 4don event only lasts for 4 real life days. You missed day 1, we are all on day 2 now. 

Please tell me fish are coming back on day 3.... otherwise my fishing hut base is a terrible idea just as I suspected.
I know there is no wildlife at all on day 1, wolves and nothing else on day 2... but what about days 3 and 4? I forgot from last year, just remember hiding in my comfy cave.

Edited by stapeliad

2 hours ago, Gooner77 said:

Also found rabbit mitts at a pumpkin, that's seems to be a rare item with no bunnies. 

I kept the mitts but I'm thinking I should go back and try to find where I left those Gauntlets.  If bunny mitts get chewed up in a wolf struggle, you have nothing to repair them with.  At least the Gauntlets you can rip up a shoe to get the needed leather.

2 hours ago, Tbone555 said:

I just had a wolf run INTO a hunting stand to attack me.

That happened once to me. I guess, if you trigger the wolf attack from inside (e. g. by shooting a non-lethal hit) or just prior to entering the hut, and the wolf stands in front of the door it can run straight inside.