Astrid Cosplay Contest

Admin

As the contestants are starting to get their packages, please feel free to share with us if you're posting pictures of them on social media or elsewhere. We'd love to share them out with our wider community.

Thanks again for participating!

I was mislead and I feel so dumb! LOL I thought I was winning a console, not the game I already have. But I’m still happy! Thanks for the hoodie & poster! I’m excited to give this copy to my dad to enjoy :) 

but I kind of feel like one of Scott’s Tots right now 😂😂

Edited by MrsMilton
  • Upvote 2

On 10/25/2019 at 2:53 AM, Admin said:

1 Grand Prize Winner will win:

• Choice of PlayStation 4 Pro or Xbox One X.
  • The Long Dark hoodie
  • Episode 3: Crossroads Elegy poster

On 12/5/2019 at 11:40 PM, MrsMilton said:

I was mislead and I feel so dumb! LOL I thought I was winning a console, not the game I already have.

Don't feel dumb, I thought that too. It is clearly stated "Playstation or Xbox", not "game edition for PS or Xbox".

If I understand correctly what @MrsMilton is saying,
@Admin, @Raphael van Lierop : that may be just a mistake, but that's a big one. And I'm sorry to say that it looks a lot like the usual advertising trick meant to fool a customer...

I'm very surprised nobody commented on that in 3 days.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, LkP said:

Don't feel dumb, I thought that too. It is clearly stated "Playstation or Xbox", not "game edition for PS or Xbox".

If I understand correctly what @MrsMilton is saying,
@Admin, @Raphael van Lierop : that may be just a mistake, but that's a big one. And I'm sorry to say that it looks a lot like the usual advertising trick meant to fool a customer...

I'm very surprised nobody commented on that in 3 days.

I was hoping it wasn’t just me! Thanks for confirming that. 

• Hinterland
On 12/5/2019 at 2:40 PM, MrsMilton said:

I was mislead and I feel so dumb! LOL I thought I was winning a console, not the game I already have. But I’m still happy! Thanks for the hoodie & poster! I’m excited to give this copy to my dad to enjoy :) 

but I kind of feel like one of Scott’s Tots right now 😂😂

You weren't misled or you shouldn't feel dumb @MrsMilton! We did say the grand prize included a console. It's a mystery to me why this wasn't sent out to you, but I will follow up and take care of it. Very sorry. Please don't let this sour your feelings -- we will get it to you ASAP. 

• Upvote 4
  • Like 2

• Hinterland

@MrsMilton I just confirmed where the error happened -- it was an honest mistake in shipping. Someone on my team misread the console version of the game in place of the actual console. To remedy it, we will send you both the consoles. Apologies for the mistake! We would never mislead or take advantage of our community and I'm sorry you felt that we might have done so.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, Raphael van Lierop said:

@MrsMilton I just confirmed where the error happened -- it was an honest mistake in shipping. Someone on my team misread the console version of the game in place of the actual console. To remedy it, we will send you both the consoles. Apologies for the mistake! We would never mislead or take advantage of our community and I'm sorry you felt that we might have done so.

ok, nice !

Congrats' again to the winner

• Upvote 1

• Admin unpinned, unfeatured and pinned this topic
  • Admin unpinned and locked this topic